Friday, January 14, 2011

CHARLIE ST.CLOUD



A movie about loyalty, brotherhood and selfless love that compasses every definition. Every scene is a substance, words of wisdom and an image of a heroism; be it personal and with others.

Zac Efron played a very challenging role of a brother who lost his sibling in a car crash and was given a second chance to live a life of uncovered purposed. Lived his life in solitary to fulfil him and his brother’s promise.

This movie is a total rollercoaster of emotion, every scene is heavy to my chest. Full of wisdom indeed. Ive never cried in numbers before in one movie. Though it wasn’t a sacry movie, Ive experience goosebumps and chills whist watching it. Amazing cinematography – everywhere the camera move, the image is a photograph – with some CGI involved, it didn’t feel nor look cheesy as it usually does.

In this movie I have realised a definition. And that is BEAUTY. Tess and Charlie laying down on the ground after spending a night together. Charlie(Zac) with his top off, Tess rubbed his hands against Charlie’s chest with marks of defibrillator. She said that, that mark  was beautiful because it saved his life. With that thought an insight:

BEAUTY is not always something new, amazing or stimulating or something that makes you feel nice. Beauty is a deed that prevents something ugly to happen.

I THOUGHT THAT ZAC EFRON DID THE PART VERY WELL, I COULDN’T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!

Disclaimer ; I intend not to make critiques about movies because I am not one, but this is my personal view, my opinion with an intent to share how and what I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment