Thursday, February 2, 2012

FAMOUS MODELS WITH NO MAKEUP

I was googling online for famous models' updates for some inspirations, as a part of a routine and I came across of these pictures from a site. Images of famous models without make up on. Basically the very look that they'll present after they come out of a shower. Well, with the exemption of a damp hair. 


I do understand the concept of selling the products and the process starts with it (the images) - these images didn't come as a surprise to me. It's an industry of illusion and perhaps a fantasy with a little tinge of truthfulness at times. Fashion industry is a pretentious culture, and we all love it - we find it healthy in a certain level because its a way of expression. It is an art on a level of its own. 


The main goal here is not only to show the starting line and connect the dots where are they located now, but also to empower and make people understand that modelling is process with a system and the system starts with scouting a fresh face whether it is pretty or unique. The word at the tip of my tongue is "potential", these looks have the potential to be something. I myself love to work with models that at first glance, I can see a concept, a theme or an association or reference of some sort. 


I stood by my earlier statement that, "everyone can model", ofcourse it is only obtained in conjunction with a right attitude and an actual passion for it. 


Let me end this mini blog by saying, take these images as an inspiration. Look not to what is funny nor ugly, but try to relate. See and feel your potentials - tell yourself "if these bitches can do it, I can."


(i can only personally name a few models i know from this array, maybe if theyre recognisable to you, u can name them for me :))



Maria Carla Boscono



Rosie Huntington- Whiteley








Allessandra Ambrossio





Karolina Kurkova





Coco Rocha







Jessica Stams





Adriana Francesca Lima









No comments:

Post a Comment